Monday, August 18, 2008

Final Project Details

For next week -- our last class -- I look forward to the three group presentations.

In terms of deliverables, I would like to see a group project statement.

Each student should also email to me a description of their contributions to the final project, as well as an assessment of the group process. This will help me in evaluating your final grades.

A reminder that you should all be contributing to the class blog -- participation is an element of your final grade.

If you have any questions email me and I will try to get back to you between diapering!

2 comments:

Jermy said...

Is there anything specific that you would like us to cover in the "Group Project Statement?" Is it just an overall summary of the project?

Ravi said...

I'd like to see a brief overview of the project process -- how your final idea evolved from initial ideas; as well as an overall "pitch" angle -- why your group felt this was a worthy project to pursue.