Thursday, July 31, 2008

Campus Technology 2008

I have been at a conference all this week .. Campus Technology 2008
Here are a few different sites I found pretty cool that I thought I would share!

Jing

Kind of like the "Print Screen" option on a PC

The concept of Jing is the always-ready program that instantly captures and shares images and video…from your computer to anywhere. You can capture the image and then send the link, etc.

Awesome Highlighter

Awesome Highligher lets you highlight text on web pages and then gives you a small link to the highlighted page. Show others the important part of an article, reduce confusion about a sent link, save time for the reader, and save the parts of the pages you find interesting.

Last is Tek Treks.. This lists a bunch of different sites..

http://tektrekker.pbwiki.com/Tools-List

2 comments:

Ravi said...

Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

I wish I had known about that conference. It would have been very relevant for my job!